Staff Position: Director of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Are you passionate about contributing to the lives of the families who need it the most and about addressing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion within organizations? The Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will work with the Executive Director, Chief Talent Officer, and other staff members to ensure Carry the Future is living up to its equity ideals.
- Lead Carry the Future’s efforts to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization and in the programs that we conduct.
- Develop goals and implement strategies that establish and sustain a diverse and inclusive workplace culture.
- Identify metrics that will evaluate Carry the Future’s progress in achieving the equity and inclusion goals.
- Manage and implement programs that advance the organization’s goals.
- Communicate with Leadership Team and staff to gather information on the success of equity and inclusion initiatives and to provide updates to the board.
- Play an integral role in steering cultural change related to equity and inclusion within the organization.
Prior experience addressing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Exhibit compassion, vulnerability, and empathy when working with staff.
Adaptive in developing successful relationships.