Staff Position: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Coordinator
The mission of Carry the Future (CTF) is to support refugee families and filling in the gaps to provide them the critical aid. We are currently seeking a volunteer to join CTF as the DEI Coordinator. Under the supervision of the DEI Coordinator, the DEI director will work closely with the communications team, will create and schedule social media, email marketing, and other promotional campaigns. The incumbent will assist the Director, DEI with the operations in the DEI department.
Standard Position Duties
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Create and distribute promotional materials and email campaigns
- Manage and create databases and input information, data, and records
- Curate content on DEI related topics
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Support for DEI initiatives; including research, analytical evaluation, and program development
- Support calendar scheduling with business partners (internal and external)
- Draft communications for stakeholders on key programs
- Assist DEI content updates for organization website
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Passionate about Carry the Future’s mission
This is a volunteer position and is also available as an internship opportunity. Estimated time commitment is 2-5 hours per week.