Staff Position: Data Director
Are you passionate about data management and contributing to the lives of the families who need it the most? Reporting to the Executive Director of Carry the Future, the Data Director will be responsible for providing leadership and support to align and oversee the collection, management, and architecture of all data. This includes conducting or contracting research, and designing, implementing and supporting all data planning, management, analysis, visualization and presentation.
This position has an evolving range of responsibilities, includes but are not limited to:
- Develops effective processes and systems to monitor collection, execution and reporting of data.
- Works closely with the Leadership Team to facilitate change and data-driven decision making through the provision of timely and meaningful information and data.
- Provides tools and supports to assist key partners through change management necessary to implement and sustain proposed improvements.
- Facilitates data support needs across different initiatives and program development at Carry The Future.
- Plans for the collection, analysis, and reporting of data to measure the inbound and outbound donor impact, including project level performance measures.
- Relevant experience in the collection, construction, analysis and reporting of various kinds of data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate data concepts with audiences to facilitate data-driven decision making.
- Ability to self-manage, work independently and be proactive problem solver.
- Excellent technology skills including MS Office, database, data massaging and data manipulation
- Passion for and commitment to ensuring dignity and equity in refugee lives aligned with the mission of Carry the Future.